Laurenti Wines.
Shopping Cart | Login | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | FAQ  
3161 Quakerbridge Road    
Mercerville, NJ 08619    
Phone: 609-587-2849    
Fax: 609-890-8603    
Home. Wine Spirits. Beer. Gifts. Fine & Rare. Art's Picks. about Us.
Search Advanced Search
Newsletter Sign-Up.
Facebook Twitter
Current Promotions.

Are you looking for..
A Wine from A Wine made with Italian Spirits Another Type of Spirit A Particular Beer from
Resources.

results 1-2 of 2
Looking to buy Italian wine? Laurenti Wines proudly maintains one the most impressive selections of rare Italian wines you will find around--not to mention loads of great values too.  
Sort by:
Jermann Dreams 2012  750ml     

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).... more

Sku: 1966535  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Livio Felluga Vertigo 2012  750ml     

The blending of varietals in Vertigo serves two purposes. Merlot, which has been traditionally used in Friulan viticulture, forms a link between Friuli and the rest of the world. Cabernet Sauvignon adds balance and complexity to the wine, giving Vertigo structure and aging potential.... more

Sku: 1917716  
Reg. $20.01
On Sale $15.74
27% discount on 12 bottles for $174.48
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Gifts | Fine & Rare | Staff Picks | About Us | Contact Us
Laurenti Wines is a division of ShopRite Liquors of Hamilton Twp.Shoprite wines & spirits.
 
 
Copyright © 2015 ShopRite Liquors Laurenti Wines