Laurenti Wines.
Shopping Cart | Login | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | FAQ  
3161 Quakerbridge Road    
Mercerville, NJ 08619    
Phone: 609-587-2849    
Fax: 609-890-8603    
Home. Wine Spirits. Beer. Gifts. Fine & Rare. Art's Picks. about Us.
Search Advanced Search
Constant Contact.
Facebook Twitter
Current Promotions.

Your Selections

Product Type
Wine
Country
italy
Region
friuli-venezia giulia
Grape Variety
chardonnay

Price

From: $ To: $

Grape Variety

A-Z 
pinot gris (33)
sauvignon blanc (12)
friulano (8)
chardonnay (7)
cabernet sauvignon (6)
merlot (6)
pinot noir (6)
ribolla gialla (4)
non-varietal white blend (3)
pinot blanc (2)
gewurztraminer (1)
malvasia (1)
refosco (1)
riesling (1)
verduzzo friulano (1)
white italian blend (1)

Vintage

Year 
2013 (2)
2015 (2)
2010 (1)
2012 (1)

Size

Volume 
750ML (5)
1.50L (2)

More

A-Z 

Rating

From: pts To: pts
Resources.

results 1-7 of 7
Looking to buy Italian wine? Laurenti Wines proudly maintains one the most impressive selections of rare Italian wines you will find around--not to mention loads of great values too.  
Sort by:
Duetorri Chardonnay 2015  1.50L     

Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto. A crisp and inviting rendition of this international varietal, DueTorri Chardonnay showcases bright ... click for more details

Sku: 2068320  
Reg. $20.00
On Sale $15.73
27% discount on 6 bottles for $87.18
 
Duetorri Chardonnay 2015  750ml     

Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto. A crisp and inviting rendition of this international varietal, DueTorri Chardonnay showcases bright ... click for more details

Sku: 2081935  
Reg. $11.00
On Sale $8.65
27% discount on 12 bottles for $95.88
 
Jermann Chardonnay 2013  750ml     

A white with lots of fresh-fruit and dried-apple character. Flint undertones. Medium to full body with sliced lemon and peach. Screw cap. Drink now.... click for more details

Sku: 2015187  
Reg. $29.51
On Sale $23.21
27% discount on 12 bottles for $257.28
 
Jermann Dreams 2012  750ml     

A leesy white, open-knit and medium-bodied, with poached apple, pear, creamed almond and lemon meringue flavors, backed by zesty acidity and a rich vein of smoky minerality. Shows intensity, particularly up front, but this is more subtle on the spiced finish. Chardonnay. Drink now through 2022. 2,900 cases made.-AN 90% ... click for more details

Sku: 1966535  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Jermann Dreams 2013  750ml     

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).... click for more details

Sku: 2092488  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay  750ml     

Selected hillside vineyards throughout the provinces of Trentino, the Veneto, and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the three districts that together form northeast Italy’s Tre Venezie Region.Grapes are harvested by hand, starting with Pinot Grigio in the first few days of September and followed a week later by the Chardonnay. After  click for more details

Sku: 1042708  
Reg. $7.65
On Sale $6.02
27% discount on 12 bottles for $66.72
 
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay 2010  1.50L     

Selected hillside vineyards throughout the provinces of Trentino, the Veneto, and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the three districts that together form northeast Italy’s Tre Venezie Region.Grapes are harvested by hand, starting with Pinot Grigio in the first few days of September and followed a week later by the Chardonnay. After  click for more details

Sku: 1683642  
Reg. $13.64
On Sale $10.73
27% discount on 6 bottles for $59.46
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Gifts | Fine & Rare | Staff Picks | About Us | Contact Us
Laurenti Wines is a division of ShopRite Liquors of Hamilton Twp.Shoprite wines & spirits.
 
 
Copyright © 2016 ShopRite Liquors Laurenti Wines