Laurenti Wines.
Shopping Cart | Login | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | FAQ  
3161 Quakerbridge Road    
Mercerville, NJ 08619    
Phone: 609-587-2849    
Fax: 609-890-8603    
Home. Wine Spirits. Beer. Gifts. Fine & Rare. Art's Picks. about Us.
Search Advanced Search
Newsletter Sign-Up.
Facebook Twitter
Current Promotions.

Are you looking for..
A Wine from A Wine made with Italian Spirits Another Type of Spirit A Particular Beer from
Resources.

results 1-2 of 2
Looking to buy Italian wine? Laurenti Wines proudly maintains one the most impressive selections of rare Italian wines you will find around--not to mention loads of great values too.  
Sort by:
Jermann Dreams 2011  750ml     

The 2011 W?. Dreams? is an almost pure expression of Chardonnay (some tiny percentages of other grapes are added) with sophisticated and exceptionally creamy aromas of exotic fruit, pineapple, toasted almond and freshly-churned butter. The strong oak imprinting is beautifully matched by the natural intensity of the fruit. ... more

Sku: 1865616  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Jermann Dreams 2012  750ml     

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).... more

Sku: 1966535  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Gifts | Fine & Rare | Staff Picks | About Us | Contact Us
Laurenti Wines is a division of ShopRite Liquors of Hamilton Twp.Shoprite wines & spirits.
 
 
Copyright © 2015 ShopRite Liquors Laurenti Wines