Laurenti Wines.
Shopping Cart | Login | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | FAQ  
3161 Quakerbridge Road    
Mercerville, NJ 08619    
Phone: 609-587-2849    
Fax: 609-890-8603    
Home. Wine Spirits. Beer. Gifts. Fine & Rare. Art's Picks. about Us.
Search Advanced Search
Constant Contact.
Facebook Twitter
Current Promotions.

Your Selections

Product Type
Wine
Country
italy
Region
friuli-venezia giulia
Sub Region
delle venezie

Price

From: $ To: $

Producer

A-Z 

Grape Variety

A-Z 
chardonnay (2)
pinot gris (2)
pinot noir (2)
brachetto (1)
muscat blanc a petit (1)

Vintage

Year 
2014 (5)
2013 (1)

Size

Volume 
750ML (5)
1.50L (1)
375ML (1)
Resources.

results 1-7 of 7
Looking to buy Italian wine? Laurenti Wines proudly maintains one the most impressive selections of rare Italian wines you will find around--not to mention loads of great values too.  
Sort by:
Duetorri Chardonnay 2014  750ml     

Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto. A crisp and inviting rendition of this international varietal, DueTorri Chardonnay showcases bright ... more

Sku: 1996147  
Reg. $11.00
On Sale $8.65
27% discount on 12 bottles for $95.88
 
Duetorri Pinot Grigio 2014  375ml Half Bottle     

Pinot Grigio thrives in the area known as the “Venezie” - a vast territory in northwestern Italy encompassing the regions of Veneto, Fruili-Venezia Giulia, and Trentino-Alto Adige. DueTorri Pinot Grigio is an exquisite dry white, fragrant on the nose bursting with citrus fruit aromas. It is fresh on the palate ... more

Sku: 1982355  
Reg. $6.00
On Sale $4.72
27% discount on 12 bottles for $52.32
 
Duetorri Pinot Grigio 2014  750ml     

Pinot Grigio thrives in the area known as the “Venezie” - a vast territory in northwestern Italy encompassing the regions of Veneto, Fruili-Venezia Giulia, and Trentino-Alto Adige. DueTorri Pinot Grigio is an exquisite dry white, fragrant on the nose bursting with citrus fruit aromas. It is fresh on the palate ... more

Sku: 1986405  
Reg. $11.00
On Sale $8.65
27% discount on 12 bottles for $95.88
 
Duetorri Pinot Nero 2014  750ml     

The unique climate of the area known as the “Venezie” - a vast territory in northwestern Italy encompassing the regions of Veneto, Fruili-Venezia Giulia, and Trentino-Alto Adige - is ideal for the cultivation of Pinot Noir. DueTorri Pinot Noir features a delicate bouquet of red cherries. A fresh and light-... more

Sku: 2013047  
Reg. $10.50
On Sale $8.26
27% discount on 12 bottles for $91.56
 
Duetorri Pinot Nero 2014  1.50L     

The unique climate of the area known as the “Venezie” - a vast territory in northwestern Italy encompassing the regions of Veneto, Fruili-Venezia Giulia, and Trentino-Alto Adige - is ideal for the cultivation of Pinot Noir. DueTorri Pinot Noir features a delicate bouquet of red cherries. A fresh and light-... more

Sku: 2023345  
Reg. $19.50
On Sale $15.34
27% discount on 6 bottles for $85.02
 
Jermann Dreams  750ml     

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).... more

Sku: 1047822  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Mochetto Sparkling Rose 2013  750ml     

This lightly effervescent wine is a unique blend of Moscato and Brachetto. The Moscato exhibits fresh, fruit flavors, while the Brachetto adds the delicate pink hue, weight and structure. It possesses the delightful aroma and taste of dried peaches and strawberries, with a hint of fresh-cut roses in the background. The ... more

Sku: 2008036  
Reg. $12.99
On Sale $10.22
27% discount on 12 bottles for $113.28
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Gifts | Fine & Rare | Staff Picks | About Us | Contact Us
Laurenti Wines is a division of ShopRite Liquors of Hamilton Twp.Shoprite wines & spirits.
 
 
Copyright © 2016 ShopRite Liquors Laurenti Wines