Laurenti Wines.
Shopping Cart | Login | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | FAQ  
3161 Quakerbridge Road    
Mercerville, NJ 08619    
Phone: 609-587-2849    
Fax: 609-890-8603    
Home. Wine Spirits. Beer. Gifts. Fine & Rare. Art's Picks. about Us.
Search Advanced Search
Constant Contact.
Facebook Twitter
Current Promotions.

Your Selections

Product Type
friuli-venezia giulia
Sub Region
delle venezie


From: $ To: $



Grape Variety

chardonnay (1)
pinot noir (1)



results 1-2 of 2
Looking to buy Italian wine? Laurenti Wines proudly maintains one the most impressive selections of rare Italian wines you will find around--not to mention loads of great values too.  
Sort by:
Duetorri Pinot Nero 2014  750ml     

The unique climate of the area known as the “Venezie” - a vast territory in northwestern Italy encompassing the regions of Veneto, Fruili-Venezia Giulia, and Trentino-Alto Adige - is ideal for the cultivation of Pinot Noir. DueTorri Pinot Noir features a delicate bouquet of red cherries. A fresh and light-... more

Sku: 2013047  
Reg. $10.50
On Sale $8.26
27% discount on 12 bottles for $91.56
Jermann Dreams  750ml     

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).... more

Sku: 1047822  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Gifts | Fine & Rare | Staff Picks | About Us | Contact Us
Laurenti Wines is a division of ShopRite Liquors of Hamilton Twp.Shoprite wines & spirits.
Copyright © 2015 ShopRite Liquors Laurenti Wines