Laurenti Wines.
Shopping Cart | Login | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | FAQ  
3161 Quakerbridge Road    
Mercerville, NJ 08619    
Phone: 609-587-2849    
Fax: 609-890-8603    
Home. Wine Spirits. Beer. Gifts. Fine & Rare. Art's Picks. about Us.
Search Advanced Search
Constant Contact.
Facebook Twitter
Current Promotions.

Your Selections

Product Type
Wine
Country
italy
Region
friuli-venezia giulia
Vintage
2012

Price

From: $ To: $

Grape Variety

A-Z 
cabernet sauvignon (2)
chardonnay (2)
merlot (2)
non-varietal white blend (2)
friulano (1)
ribolla gialla (1)
riesling (1)

Vintage

Year 
2013 (33)
2014 (20)
2012 (12)
2011 (9)
2010 (8)
2009 (3)
2001 (2)
2008 (1)

Size

Volume 
750ML (11)
1.50L (1)

More

A-Z 

Publication

A-Z 
Vinous (1)
Wine Spectator (1)

Rating

From: pts To: pts
Resources.

results 1-12 of 12
Looking to buy Italian wine? Laurenti Wines proudly maintains one the most impressive selections of rare Italian wines you will find around--not to mention loads of great values too.  
Sort by:
Azienda Agricola Poggiobello Ribolla Gialla 2012  750ML     

 
Sku: 19187
Reg. $16.99
On Sale $11.99
 
Azienda Agricola Poggiobello Riesling 2012  750ML     

 
Sku: 21515
Reg. $15.99
On Sale $11.99
 
Bastianich Adriatico Friulano 2012  750ml     

Friulano is the most typical white wine in Friuli, the northernmost region of Italy. It is an indigenous grape variety grown in Friuli for hundreds of years. Our Friulano is produced in the Colli Orientali area of Friuli, an area known for its unique terroir and where world-class white wines of Italy are produced.A typical  more

Sku: 1896292  
Reg. $18.00
On Sale $14.16
27% discount on 12 bottles for $156.96
 
Bastianich Vespa Bianco 2012  750ml      

The flagship wine of the Bastianich estate, Vespa Bianco was created to showcase the power and evolution that a great Friulian white can have. Consisting of equal parts Sauvignon and Chardonnay with a measure of Picolit, Vespa becomes more than a sum of its parts, a wine of uncommon complexity and longevity.A tightly wound  more

Sku: 1914034  
Reg. $42.00
On Sale $33.04
27% discount on 12 bottles for $366.24
 
Jermann Chardonnay 2012  750ml     

 
Sku: 1896162  
Reg. $29.51
On Sale $23.21
27% discount on 12 bottles for $257.28
 
Jermann Dreams 2012  750ml     

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).... more

Sku: 1966535  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Livio Felluga Terre Alte 2012  750ml     

Created in 1981, Terre Alte is considered one of Italy's most prestigious white wines. The balanced blend of Friulano, Pinot Bianco and Sauvignon grapes, estate-grown at Rosazzo in the historic Terre Alte vineyards, yelds a superbly elegant wine with a profusion of intense fruit and flower aromas. A wine of outstanding ... more

Sku: 1960005  
Reg. $76.50
On Sale $60.18
27% discount on 6 bottles for $333.54
 
Livio Felluga Vertigo 2012  750ml     

The blending of varietals in Vertigo serves two purposes. Merlot, which has been traditionally used in Friulan viticulture, forms a link between Friuli and the rest of the world. Cabernet Sauvignon adds balance and complexity to the wine, giving Vertigo structure and aging potential.... more

Sku: 1917716  
Reg. $20.01
On Sale $15.74
27% discount on 12 bottles for $174.48
 
Morassutti Merlot 2012  1.50L     

 
Sku: 1820350  
Reg. $12.29
On Sale $9.66
27% discount on 6 bottles for $53.58
 
Scarbolo Campo del Viotto Merlot 2012  750ML     

 
Sku: 23927
Reg. $34.99
 
Scarbolo Ramato Xl Pinot Grigio 2012  750ML     

 
Sku: 23239
Reg. $21.99
On Sale $19.99
 
Tenuta S.Anna Cabernet Sauvignon P22 2012  750ML     

Made using only one variety of grape, this wine is an intense ruby red color. The bouquet produces distinct aromas of small red fruits, ripe fruit and cherry. To the palate it is full-bodied and round with a smooth taste of tannin and presents excellent expressiveness, caressing the palate with warmth and poise. Salami ... more

Sku: 22543
Reg. $14.99
On Sale $12.99
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Gifts | Fine & Rare | Staff Picks | About Us | Contact Us
Laurenti Wines is a division of ShopRite Liquors of Hamilton Twp.Shoprite wines & spirits.
 
 
Copyright © 2015 ShopRite Liquors Laurenti Wines