Laurenti Wines.
Shopping Cart | Login | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | FAQ  
3161 Quakerbridge Road    
Mercerville, NJ 08619    
Phone: 609-587-2849    
Fax: 609-890-8603    
Home. Wine Spirits. Beer. Gifts. Fine & Rare. Art's Picks. about Us.
Search Advanced Search
Constant Contact.
Facebook Twitter
Current Promotions.

Your Selections

Product Type
Wine
Country
italy
Region
friuli-venezia giulia
Grape Variety
chardonnay

Price

From: $ To: $

Grape Variety

A-Z 
pinot gris (33)
sauvignon blanc (12)
friulano (10)
merlot (6)
pinot noir (6)
cabernet sauvignon (5)
chardonnay (5)
ribolla gialla (5)
non-varietal white blend (3)
pinot blanc (2)
gewurztraminer (1)
malvasia (1)
non-varietal red blend (1)
refosco (1)
riesling (1)
verduzzo friulano (1)
white italian blend (1)

More

A-Z 
Resources.

results 1-5 of 5
Looking to buy Italian wine? Laurenti Wines proudly maintains one the most impressive selections of rare Italian wines you will find around--not to mention loads of great values too.  
Sort by:
Duetorri Chardonnay 2014  750ml     

Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto. A crisp and inviting rendition of this international varietal, DueTorri Chardonnay showcases bright ... click for more details

Sku: 1996147  
Reg. $11.00
On Sale $8.65
27% discount on 12 bottles for $95.88
 
Duetorri Chardonnay 2015  1.50L     

Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto. A crisp and inviting rendition of this international varietal, DueTorri Chardonnay showcases bright ... click for more details

Sku: 2068320  
Reg. $20.00
On Sale $15.73
27% discount on 6 bottles for $87.18
 
Jermann Dreams 2013  750ml     

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).... click for more details

Sku: 2092488  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay  750ml     

Selected hillside vineyards throughout the provinces of Trentino, the Veneto, and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the three districts that together form northeast Italy’s Tre Venezie Region.Grapes are harvested by hand, starting with Pinot Grigio in the first few days of September and followed a week later by the Chardonnay. After  click for more details

Sku: 1042708  
Reg. $7.65
On Sale $6.02
27% discount on 12 bottles for $66.72
 
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay 2010  1.50L     

Selected hillside vineyards throughout the provinces of Trentino, the Veneto, and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the three districts that together form northeast Italy’s Tre Venezie Region.Grapes are harvested by hand, starting with Pinot Grigio in the first few days of September and followed a week later by the Chardonnay. After  click for more details

Sku: 1683642  
Reg. $13.64
On Sale $10.73
27% discount on 6 bottles for $59.46
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Gifts | Fine & Rare | Staff Picks | About Us | Contact Us
Laurenti Wines is a division of ShopRite Liquors of Hamilton Twp.Shoprite wines & spirits.
 
 
Copyright © 2016 ShopRite Liquors Laurenti Wines