Laurenti Wines.
Shopping Cart | Login | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | FAQ  
3161 Quakerbridge Road    
Mercerville, NJ 08619    
Phone: 609-587-2849    
Fax: 609-890-8603    
Home. Wine Spirits. Beer. Gifts. Fine & Rare. Art's Picks. about Us.
Search Advanced Search
Constant Contact.
Facebook Twitter
Current Promotions.

Your Selections

Product Type
Wine
Country
italy
Region
friuli-venezia giulia
Grape Variety
chardonnay

Price

From: $ To: $

Grape Variety

A-Z 
pinot gris (29)
cabernet sauvignon (10)
chardonnay (9)
merlot (7)
sauvignon blanc (7)
friulano (6)
pinot noir (4)
ribolla gialla (4)
non-varietal white blend (3)
non-varietal red blend (2)
refosco (2)
gewurztraminer (1)
malvasia (1)
prosecco (1)
riesling (1)
verduzzo friulano (1)
white italian blend (1)

Vintage

Year 
2011 (2)
2012 (2)
2014 (2)
2010 (1)

Size

Volume 
750ML (6)
1.50L (3)

Rating

From: pts To: pts
Resources.

results 1-9 of 9
Looking to buy Italian wine? Laurenti Wines proudly maintains one the most impressive selections of rare Italian wines you will find around--not to mention loads of great values too.  
Sort by:
Big Ang Chardonnay  750ml     

 
Sku: 1877047  
Reg. $13.64
On Sale $10.73
27% discount on 12 bottles for $118.92
 
Duetorri Chardonnay 2014  750ml     

Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto. A crisp and inviting rendition of this international varietal, DueTorri Chardonnay showcases bright ... more

Sku: 1996147  
Reg. $11.00
On Sale $8.65
27% discount on 12 bottles for $95.88
 
Duetorri Chardonnay 2014  1.50L     

Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto. A crisp and inviting rendition of this international varietal, DueTorri Chardonnay showcases bright ... more

Sku: 1999686  
Reg. $20.00
On Sale $15.73
27% discount on 6 bottles for $87.18
 
Jermann Chardonnay 2012  750ml     

 
Sku: 1896162  
Reg. $29.51
On Sale $23.21
27% discount on 12 bottles for $257.28
 
Jermann Dreams 2012  750ml     

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).... more

Sku: 1966535  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Jermann Dreams 2011  750ml     

The 2011 W?. Dreams? is an almost pure expression of Chardonnay (some tiny percentages of other grapes are added) with sophisticated and exceptionally creamy aromas of exotic fruit, pineapple, toasted almond and freshly-churned butter. The strong oak imprinting is beautifully matched by the natural intensity of the fruit. ... more

Sku: 1865616  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Morassutti Chardonnay 2011  1.50L     

 
Sku: 1791548  
Reg. $12.29
On Sale $9.66
27% discount on 6 bottles for $53.58
 
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay  750ml     

Selected hillside vineyards throughout the provinces of Trentino, the Veneto, and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the three districts that together form northeast Italy’s Tre Venezie Region.Grapes are harvested by hand, starting with Pinot Grigio in the first few days of September and followed a week later by the Chardonnay. After  more

Sku: 1042708  
Reg. $7.65
On Sale $6.02
27% discount on 12 bottles for $66.72
 
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay 2010  1.50L     

Selected hillside vineyards throughout the provinces of Trentino, the Veneto, and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the three districts that together form northeast Italy’s Tre Venezie Region.Grapes are harvested by hand, starting with Pinot Grigio in the first few days of September and followed a week later by the Chardonnay. After  more

Sku: 1683642  
Reg. $13.64
On Sale $10.73
27% discount on 6 bottles for $59.46
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Gifts | Fine & Rare | Staff Picks | About Us | Contact Us
Laurenti Wines is a division of ShopRite Liquors of Hamilton Twp.Shoprite wines & spirits.
 
 
Copyright © 2015 ShopRite Liquors Laurenti Wines