Laurenti Wines.
Shopping Cart | Login | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | FAQ  
3161 Quakerbridge Road    
Mercerville, NJ 08619    
Phone: 609-587-2849    
Fax: 609-890-8603    
Home. Wine Spirits. Beer. Gifts. Fine & Rare. Art's Picks. about Us.
Search Advanced Search
Constant Contact.
Facebook Twitter
Current Promotions.

Your Selections

Product Type
Wine
Country
italy
Region
friuli-venezia giulia
Grape Variety
chardonnay

Price

From: $ To: $

Grape Variety

A-Z 
pinot gris (33)
friulano (16)
sauvignon blanc (11)
chardonnay (7)
pinot blanc (6)
ribolla gialla (6)
merlot (5)
cabernet sauvignon (4)
pinot noir (4)
non-varietal white blend (3)
white italian blend (3)
refosco (2)
ribolla g (2)
brachetto (1)
cabernet franc (1)
gewurztraminer (1)
muscat blanc a petit (1)
pascal blanc (1)
riesling (1)
verduzzo friulano (1)

Vintage

Year 
2014 (2)
2012 (1)

Size

Volume 
750ML (6)
1.50L (1)

More

A-Z 
Resources.

results 1-7 of 7
Looking to buy Italian wine? Laurenti Wines proudly maintains one the most impressive selections of rare Italian wines you will find around--not to mention loads of great values too.  
Sort by:
di Lenardo Chardonnay Dal Vigneto Vigne da Lis Maris 2014  750ml     

The Di Lenardo family has cultivated vines in Friuli-Venezia Giulia since the early 1800's. Quality took a leap forward in 1987, when the estate decided to press only the grapes grown in their vineyards. In 1998, winemaker Massimo di Lenardo personally took charge of the wine production. Emphasis was placed on using only  more

Sku: 2008052  
Reg. $15.00
On Sale $11.80
27% discount on 12 bottles for $130.80
 
Duetorri Chardonnay 2014  750ml     

Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto. A crisp and inviting rendition of this international varietal, DueTorri Chardonnay showcases bright ... more

Sku: 1996147  
Reg. $11.00
On Sale $8.65
27% discount on 12 bottles for $95.88
 
Jermann Chardonnay  750ml     

 
Sku: 1063158  
Reg. $29.51
On Sale $23.21
27% discount on 12 bottles for $257.28
 
Jermann Dreams  750ml     

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).... more

Sku: 1047822  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Marco Felluga Collio Chardonnay 2012  750ml     

This Italian estate was founded in 1950 by Marco Felluga. Located in Gradisca d’Isonzo, a fortified citadel of the Venetian Republic, Marco’s son Roberto runs the winery. Felluga controls over 250 acres of vineyards, most of which are family owned and operated, within the Collio. The vineyards are planted on ... more

Sku: 1830235  
Reg. $21.00
On Sale $16.52
27% discount on 12 bottles for $183.12
 
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay  750ml     

Selected hillside vineyards throughout the provinces of Trentino, the Veneto, and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the three districts that together form northeast Italy’s Tre Venezie Region.Grapes are harvested by hand, starting with Pinot Grigio in the first few days of September and followed a week later by the Chardonnay. After  more

Sku: 1042708  
Reg. $7.65
On Sale $6.02
27% discount on 12 bottles for $66.72
 
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay  1.50L     

Selected hillside vineyards throughout the provinces of Trentino, the Veneto, and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the three districts that together form northeast Italy’s Tre Venezie Region.Grapes are harvested by hand, starting with Pinot Grigio in the first few days of September and followed a week later by the Chardonnay. After  more

Sku: 1042710  
Reg. $13.64
On Sale $10.73
27% discount on 6 bottles for $59.46
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Gifts | Fine & Rare | Staff Picks | About Us | Contact Us
Laurenti Wines is a division of ShopRite Liquors of Hamilton Twp.Shoprite wines & spirits.
 
 
Copyright © 2016 ShopRite Liquors Laurenti Wines