Laurenti Wines.
Shopping Cart | Login | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | FAQ  
3161 Quakerbridge Road    
Mercerville, NJ 08619    
Phone: 609-587-2849    
Fax: 609-890-8603    
Home. Wine Spirits. Beer. Gifts. Fine & Rare. Art's Picks. about Us.
Search Advanced Search
Constant Contact.
Facebook Twitter
Current Promotions.

Your Selections

Product Type
Wine
Country
italy
Region
friuli-venezia giulia

Price

From: $ To: $

Grape Variety

A-Z 
pinot gris (33)
sauvignon blanc (12)
friulano (10)
merlot (6)
pinot noir (6)
cabernet sauvignon (5)
chardonnay (5)
ribolla gialla (5)
non-varietal white blend (3)
pinot blanc (2)
gewurztraminer (1)
malvasia (1)
non-varietal red blend (1)
refosco (1)
riesling (1)
verduzzo friulano (1)
white italian blend (1)

Rating

From: pts To: pts
Resources.

results 1-7 of 7
Looking to buy Italian wine? Laurenti Wines proudly maintains one the most impressive selections of rare Italian wines you will find around--not to mention loads of great values too.  
Sort by:
Bastianich Calabrone 2011  750ml      

Calabrone is an estate reserve released only when an excellent vintage is followed by a dry and mild September and October, when a precentage of the Refosco and all of the Schioppettino undergo appassimento (drying). As in the case of Amarone, the drying process not only intensifies the flavors of these distinctive grapes,  click for more details

Sku: 1991148  
Reg. $70.01
On Sale $55.07
27% discount on 6 bottles for $305.22
 
Bastianich Tokai Plus 2009  750ml      

Beautifully balanced, this rich and complex white has a honeyed overtone playing off the mouthwatering acidity. Layers flavors of poached apricot, melon, kumquat and beeswax with a smoky mineral undertow and accents of chamomile, almond paste and dried marjoram. Very expressive. Friulano. Drink now through 2024. 400 cases ... click for more details

Sku: 1896296  
Reg. $65.01
On Sale $51.14
27% discount on 6 bottles for $283.44
 
Jermann Dreams 2013  750ml     

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).... click for more details

Sku: 2092488  
Reg. $78.14
On Sale $61.47
27% discount on 6 bottles for $340.68
 
Jermann Vintage Tunina 2012  750ml     

A lovely, creamy white, with vibrant acidity and a streak of smoky mineral driving the flavors of melon, Marcona almond, Meyer lemon, white peach and orchard blossom. Shows good definition and complexity, yet remains lithe and mouthwatering overall. Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Ribolla Gialla, Malvasia Istriana and Picolit. click for more details

Sku: 1946203  
Reg. $80.49
On Sale $63.32
27% discount on 6 bottles for $350.94
 
Livio Felluga Terre Alte 2013  750ml     

Created in 1981, Terre Alte is considered one of Italy's most prestigious white wines. The balanced blend of Friulano, Pinot Bianco and Sauvignon grapes, estate-grown at Rosazzo in the historic Terre Alte vineyards, yelds a superbly elegant wine with a profusion of intense fruit and flower aromas. A wine of outstanding ... click for more details

Sku: 2051613  
Reg. $76.50
On Sale $60.18
27% discount on 6 bottles for $333.54
 
Meroi Verduzzo 2011  500ML     

The 2011 Friuli Colli Orientali Verduzzo Friulano is an attractive and very intense dessert wine that sports a bright amber color and subdued aromas of candied fruit and dried orange peel. There‚Äôs a pretty note of cinnamon and caramel coated almond at the back. Soft and soothing, the wine glides evenly over the palate ... click for more details

Sku: 22397
Reg. $49.99
 
Sant'Elena Quantum Pignolo 2008  750ML     

Quantum is a powerfully rich and elegant wine. Dark cherries, tobacco, and cherries leap out of the glass as the aromas slowly evolve over time in the glass. Velvety and warm in the mouth, the noble tannin finish is a staple characteristic of the indigenous variety.... click for more details

Sku: 22614
Reg. $51.99
On Sale $41.99
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Gifts | Fine & Rare | Staff Picks | About Us | Contact Us
Laurenti Wines is a division of ShopRite Liquors of Hamilton Twp.Shoprite wines & spirits.
 
 
Copyright © 2016 ShopRite Liquors Laurenti Wines